- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Sir Hilary’s goal Read More
- Quake cancels CAC meet Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- A punishment, not deterrent Read More
- Neesha feels So Amazing with another award Read More
When the general election is called, there will be some concerns voters will contemplate before casting that X. They want a Government that perceivedly communicates more about the nature of the economy. Does any of the two major political parties have a more enlightened course of action to steer us out of economic uncertainty? Or, if there was a viable third party, would discontent entice the electorate towards that direction? Will a future economic climate stimulate job creation, people spending power, investor confidence and more entrepreneurs? What will be the state of education, health care and public transportation in the future for the masses?