- ON THE RIGHT: Ethics a must in business Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Ethics role for managers, workers Read More
- Blown off Read More
- Pakistan: We totally outplayed Windies Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Stop the blame game Read More
- EDITORIAL: Let’s be safe and be thankful Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
When the general election is called, there will be some concerns voters will contemplate before casting that X. They want a Government that perceivedly communicates more about the nature of the economy. Does any of the two major political parties have a more enlightened course of action to steer us out of economic uncertainty? Or, if there was a viable third party, would discontent entice the electorate towards that direction? Will a future economic climate stimulate job creation, people spending power, investor confidence and more entrepreneurs? What will be the state of education, health care and public transportation in the future for the masses?