- Profits a-popping Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: IMF accentuates the positive Read More
- Wilson devastated by Olympic crash Read More
- No Belle in CAC team Read More
- AWRIGHT DEN!: Let’s talk babies Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Raising revenue by any means Read More
- VIDEO: Bashment Soca Finals 2016 Read More
When the general election is called, there will be some concerns voters will contemplate before casting that X. They want a Government that perceivedly communicates more about the nature of the economy. Does any of the two major political parties have a more enlightened course of action to steer us out of economic uncertainty? Or, if there was a viable third party, would discontent entice the electorate towards that direction? Will a future economic climate stimulate job creation, people spending power, investor confidence and more entrepreneurs? What will be the state of education, health care and public transportation in the future for the masses?