- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- Alleyne, Jones in Barbados Pride PCL team Read More
- Windies facing another loss Read More
- ALTAR CALL: Love, in spite of ... Read More
- Be fair and courteous to all Read More
- Seven up for Miss Teen Barbados Read More
When the general election is called, there will be some concerns voters will contemplate before casting that X. They want a Government that perceivedly communicates more about the nature of the economy. Does any of the two major political parties have a more enlightened course of action to steer us out of economic uncertainty? Or, if there was a viable third party, would discontent entice the electorate towards that direction? Will a future economic climate stimulate job creation, people spending power, investor confidence and more entrepreneurs? What will be the state of education, health care and public transportation in the future for the masses?