- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Sir Hilary’s goal Read More
- Quake cancels CAC meet Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- A punishment, not deterrent Read More
- Neesha feels So Amazing with another award Read More
It is a sad day when a Commission Of Inquiry Into The Alexandra School, headed by an illustrious son of the soil, can make its recommendations, and yet in spite of the extremely troubling nature of many of its findings, Mr Jeff Broomes can be allowed to remain as principal! The day is made even sadder when commentators can misguidedly ignore the urgent message of the report in preference to shooting the messenger. Fellow Barbadians, I plead for us not to be the proverbial ostrich. When we bury our heads in the sand, we merely expose other parts of our anatomy to be kicked hard by reality.