- ON THE RIGHT: No easy solution to water crisis Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Water woes a global issue Read More
- Pinelands and Cavs advance Read More
- Back in court Read More
- EDITORIAL: Queen’s Park facelift a timely effort Read More
- AWRIGHT DEN!: Baygon and the plastic bag Read More
- Faiths meet At The Cross Read More
It is a sad day when a Commission Of Inquiry Into The Alexandra School, headed by an illustrious son of the soil, can make its recommendations, and yet in spite of the extremely troubling nature of many of its findings, Mr Jeff Broomes can be allowed to remain as principal! The day is made even sadder when commentators can misguidedly ignore the urgent message of the report in preference to shooting the messenger. Fellow Barbadians, I plead for us not to be the proverbial ostrich. When we bury our heads in the sand, we merely expose other parts of our anatomy to be kicked hard by reality.