- AS I SEE THINGS: The new normal Read More
- The art of managing a business Read More
- Boxing Call Read More
- ODI team looking to halt WI slide Read More
- There’s evidence to support homophobia Read More
- OUTSIDE THE PULPIT: Gay bishops of the Holy Spirit? Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
It is a sad day when a Commission Of Inquiry Into The Alexandra School, headed by an illustrious son of the soil, can make its recommendations, and yet in spite of the extremely troubling nature of many of its findings, Mr Jeff Broomes can be allowed to remain as principal! The day is made even sadder when commentators can misguidedly ignore the urgent message of the report in preference to shooting the messenger. Fellow Barbadians, I plead for us not to be the proverbial ostrich. When we bury our heads in the sand, we merely expose other parts of our anatomy to be kicked hard by reality.