- ON THE RIGHT: Harmonious regional growth is possible Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Competitiveness a recipe for growth Read More
- Teenage fast bowler in WI Test squad Read More
- Reshuffle the team Read More
- EDITORIAL: Need to revisit Crop Over Read More
- AWRIGHT DEN!: Benefits of travelling Read More
- Kaiso queens Read More
The Cheapside Market should be renamed The Vida Stuart Market, after a woman who has been selling local vegetables there for most of her life. If my memory serves me correctly, this remarkable woman has been plying her trade in the Cheapside Market for over 62 years. She still works for her living, depending on no one for handouts. Surely, the young people can learn a lot from her. A remarkable woman indeed and a shining example for our youthto follow.