- Brace for Venezuela fallout Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: Be careful what you say, be careful what you do! Read More
- Real Madrid win penalty shootout to lift Champions League Read More
- Real Madrid win record 11th Champions League Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Celebrating 50 Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Evahthing changing Read More
- Two bites at City by night Read More
The Cheapside Market should be renamed The Vida Stuart Market, after a woman who has been selling local vegetables there for most of her life. If my memory serves me correctly, this remarkable woman has been plying her trade in the Cheapside Market for over 62 years. She still works for her living, depending on no one for handouts. Surely, the young people can learn a lot from her. A remarkable woman indeed and a shining example for our youthto follow.