- ON THE RIGHT: Ethics a must in business Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Ethics role for managers, workers Read More
- Blown off Read More
- Pakistan: We totally outplayed Windies Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Stop the blame game Read More
- EDITORIAL: Let’s be safe and be thankful Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
The Cheapside Market should be renamed The Vida Stuart Market, after a woman who has been selling local vegetables there for most of her life. If my memory serves me correctly, this remarkable woman has been plying her trade in the Cheapside Market for over 62 years. She still works for her living, depending on no one for handouts. Surely, the young people can learn a lot from her. A remarkable woman indeed and a shining example for our youthto follow.