- Minor items on CFATF ‘to do’ list Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Growth through tourism and culture Read More
- Bajan Gems rout Argentina Read More
- Rain holds up Barbados Open Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: Awaiting word from the CJ Read More
- EDITORIAL: Don’t dismiss our concerns Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
The Cheapside Market should be renamed The Vida Stuart Market, after a woman who has been selling local vegetables there for most of her life. If my memory serves me correctly, this remarkable woman has been plying her trade in the Cheapside Market for over 62 years. She still works for her living, depending on no one for handouts. Surely, the young people can learn a lot from her. A remarkable woman indeed and a shining example for our youthto follow.