- THE HOYOS FILE: A case of shoddy ‘research’ Read More
- GEL records $62 million profit Read More
- Ennis-Hill’s coach worried about Zika Read More
- Marcelo, Bale to miss Champions League clash with Roma Read More
- WEDNESDAY WOMAN: It’s all about organics Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: Lighter side of smelling hell Read More
- All ah we Read More
The Cheapside Market should be renamed The Vida Stuart Market, after a woman who has been selling local vegetables there for most of her life. If my memory serves me correctly, this remarkable woman has been plying her trade in the Cheapside Market for over 62 years. She still works for her living, depending on no one for handouts. Surely, the young people can learn a lot from her. A remarkable woman indeed and a shining example for our youthto follow.