- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Skeete and Mayers bow out Read More
- North Stars ‘safe as ever’ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
I FAIL to understand how, at a time when health standards are on the global agenda, human resource departments across this country can be silent on the “tattoorization” and “piercerization” of employees, especially at fast-food outlets.
How can an employee cater to the eating public with a pierced nose, pierced tongue and a tattoo on the arm?
Haven’t our health inspectors noticed?
SYLVESTER FORDE, The University student