- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new CIO, managing director Read More
- Sam Lord’s Castle: Into The Future Read More
- Easy, breezy Butterfly Read More
- North pull it off Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Solidarity now an empty slogan Read More
- King Bubba on Bequia stage tonight Read More
I FAIL to understand how, at a time when health standards are on the global agenda, human resource departments across this country can be silent on the “tattoorization” and “piercerization” of employees, especially at fast-food outlets.
How can an employee cater to the eating public with a pierced nose, pierced tongue and a tattoo on the arm?
Haven’t our health inspectors noticed?
SYLVESTER FORDE, The University student