This water filled pothole in Bissex looks like a mini pool. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Barbados Pride are chasing victory Read More
- Canadian wins on first try Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Shanta ready to Throw Wine Read More
Frustrated motorists continue to cry out for potholes which are not only a headache for the road users but are costly when vehicles are damaged.
The latest road nuisances are located in Bissex, St Joseph and White Hall, St Michael, with residents lamenting the situation.
Clifford Lowe of White Hall said he had lost no less than six tyres trying to navigate the road in front of his home.
“One week I lost three, and at $150 a tyre that is ridiculous. I was actually planning to fill them in with marl myself,” he said. (CA)