This water filled pothole in Bissex looks like a mini pool. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Caribbean Airlines ranked 34th in global on time performance Read More
- Creditors’ concern Read More
- Two-goal Kane strikes late to give England 2-1 win over Tunisia Read More
- Rain forces postponement of netball Read More
- Confused by airline tax Read More
- Women and the Constitution Read More
- Big Show opens Read More
Frustrated motorists continue to cry out for potholes which are not only a headache for the road users but are costly when vehicles are damaged.
The latest road nuisances are located in Bissex, St Joseph and White Hall, St Michael, with residents lamenting the situation.
Clifford Lowe of White Hall said he had lost no less than six tyres trying to navigate the road in front of his home.
“One week I lost three, and at $150 a tyre that is ridiculous. I was actually planning to fill them in with marl myself,” he said. (CA)