This water filled pothole in Bissex looks like a mini pool. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Wheelchair warriors a hit Read More
- Latapy ‘on board’ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
Frustrated motorists continue to cry out for potholes which are not only a headache for the road users but are costly when vehicles are damaged.
The latest road nuisances are located in Bissex, St Joseph and White Hall, St Michael, with residents lamenting the situation.
Clifford Lowe of White Hall said he had lost no less than six tyres trying to navigate the road in front of his home.
“One week I lost three, and at $150 a tyre that is ridiculous. I was actually planning to fill them in with marl myself,” he said. (CA)