This water filled pothole in Bissex looks like a mini pool. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Windies ‘up for it’ Read More
- Passage roar again Read More
- Spare the rod and . . . Read More
- PR not only for damage control Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
Frustrated motorists continue to cry out for potholes which are not only a headache for the road users but are costly when vehicles are damaged.
The latest road nuisances are located in Bissex, St Joseph and White Hall, St Michael, with residents lamenting the situation.
Clifford Lowe of White Hall said he had lost no less than six tyres trying to navigate the road in front of his home.
“One week I lost three, and at $150 a tyre that is ridiculous. I was actually planning to fill them in with marl myself,” he said. (CA)