The Solar Express which is scheduled to conduct tours across Bridgetown. (Picture by Tre Greaves.)
- Barbados to benefit greatly from Sandals Canadian Marketing Incentive Read More
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Dominican students Read More
- Springer, Foundation U-19 final Read More
- BWU thrillers Read More
- Economy must meet needs Read More
- Price gouging hotline needed Read More
- NIFCA excellence Read More
THERE IS A new ride in town.
To kick-start Small Business Week 2017 today, the Small Business Association of Barbados (SBA) rolled out its brand new Solar Express vehicle.
The Solar Express project is aimed at increasing awareness of sustainable transport across Bridgetown during tours of the city to various spots of interest.
And it’s being driven via the ten-seater novel solar vehicle which harnesses the power of the sun, making each of the planned tours energy efficient and environmentally safe.
The initiative was launched at Heroes Square with an appearance by Minister of Commerce Donville Inniss who applauded the SBA on its efforts.
Those interested in taking a tour can contact the SBA and reserve a spot. (TG)