- Irma costing LIAT millions Read More
- Flow sending tech team to countries Read More
- Davis tie into second reserve day Read More
- Windies target whitewash Read More
- Revisiting why Nelson must go Read More
- Economic model no longer sustainable Read More
- Lady Gaga calls off European tour, citing severe physical pain Read More
THE GOVERNMENT OF Barbados has expressed concern about the reported difficulties being faced by Barbadians in St Martin, and the absence of transportation in and out of that island in the wake of the passage of Hurricane Irma.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade is seeking to assist in the repatriation of those persons who wish to return to Barbados and wishes to confirm the contact information of such persons from their relatives, friends and other contacts in Barbados.
Contact information and any other relevant data concerning Barbadians who are on the island of St Martin should be sent, as a matter of urgency, to one of the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. (BGIS)