- LIAT flight disruptions due to Hurricane Maria Read More
- Irma costing LIAT millions Read More
- Bairstow ton propels England to easy ODI win over Windies Read More
- Davis tie into second reserve day Read More
- Revisiting why Nelson must go Read More
- Economic model no longer sustainable Read More
- Anime is her game Read More
TAXPAYERS ARE REMINDED that the second half of their Income Tax payable for the year 2016 is due by Saturday, September 30, 2017.
The Barbados Revenue Authority has advised that penalties and interest will be applied if this tax is not paid in full by the deadline. Any 2016 Income Tax payments outstanding after September 30, will not be eligible for the current Tax Amnesty Programme.
Payments may be made at any one of the following locations: Weymouth Corporate Centre, Warrens Tower II, Holetown Public Centre, Oistins or the Treasury Building. (BRA/BGIS)