- Cabinet approves Barbados Sustainable Recovery Plan Read More
- Grenada to host CDB's 48th Annual Meeting Read More
- A St Michael win most likely Read More
- Allan ninth at World Juniors Read More
- Relegate Nelson to museum Read More
- Give the whole story, please Read More
- MUSICAL ICONS: Alison Hinds Read More
TAXPAYERS ARE REMINDED that the second half of their Income Tax payable for the year 2016 is due by Saturday, September 30, 2017.
The Barbados Revenue Authority has advised that penalties and interest will be applied if this tax is not paid in full by the deadline. Any 2016 Income Tax payments outstanding after September 30, will not be eligible for the current Tax Amnesty Programme.
Payments may be made at any one of the following locations: Weymouth Corporate Centre, Warrens Tower II, Holetown Public Centre, Oistins or the Treasury Building. (BRA/BGIS)