- Stansfeld Scott and supplier partners help hurricane-hit islands Read More
- FTC in final stages of BNTCL review Read More
- Regional coaches complete Level 1 and Level 3 coaching programmes Read More
- Beyond CAC Read More
- Always ready to forgive Read More
- Constituencies should be reduced Read More
- $4 800 in 48 hours Read More
ST JOHN’S – Cricket West Indies (CWI) has confirmed the sacking of the West Indies Women’s management team which oversaw the Caribbean side’s wretched campaign at the recent Women’s World Cup in England.
In a release on Monday, CWI said it would be “setting up a new management support structure for the team” ahead of Sri Lanka women’s tour of the Caribbean starting October 4.
The WEEKEND NATION had reported last Friday that head coach Vasbert Drakes, along with assistant Ezra Moseley and Stuart Williams and operations manager Ann Browne-John had all been removed from their positions.
Experienced Hendy Springer has been named as head coach and former West Indies head coach, Gus Logie, as his assistant in an interim management team. (CMC)
Please read the full story in today's Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.