Some of the disgruntled workers at the Hastings, Christ Church site yesterday. (Picture by Alex Downes.)
- Stansfeld Scott and supplier partners help hurricane-hit islands Read More
- FTC in final stages of BNTCL review Read More
- Regional coaches complete Level 1 and Level 3 coaching programmes Read More
- Beyond CAC Read More
- Always ready to forgive Read More
- Constituencies should be reduced Read More
- $4 800 in 48 hours Read More
DESPITE HITTING A SNAG yesterday morning, work at the new Worthing/Hastings Police Station is moving full steam ahead.
So says ADC Building & Maintenance managing director Adrian Christie, who spoke to the MIDWEEK NATION yesterday following a walk-off by disgruntled workers at the Hastings, Christ Church site.
The ADC boss admitted the project had hit a hump due to some issues with supervisors on the job, but they had been resolved.
“The project is behind for various reasons, but this a critical project,” Christie said. “We did have to fire a couple foremen, but we are moving forward because we want to get it done as soon as possible.” (AD)
Please read the full story in today's Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.