- Barbados to sign tax agreement with OECD Read More
- International business ministry comments on removal from blacklist Read More
- Kirton off to Canada for qualifiers Read More
- Kirby gets second gold Read More
- Unbearable wait for Sargeant Street bus Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Gospel thriller Read More
A teenager is the fourth person to be charged in connection with the shooting on Kadooment Day in which 20 year old Taried Rock was killed and 20 others injured.
17 year old Diego Rayshawn Wilson of Spencers Gap, Baxters Road, St Michael was arrested today and formally charged for 23 counts of endangering life and one count of violent disorder.
Wilson is expected to appear in the District A Magistrates Court tomorrow, Wednesday, September 13th.
Two other 17 year olds - Elijah Copeland and Raheem Grimes were previously charged in connection with the incident, along with 22 year old Tristan Alleyne. They are currently on remand.