Missing: Steven Weare. (GP)
- Deloitte hacked, says ‘very few’ clients affected Read More
- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- St George South start with bang Read More
- Warrens again Read More
- Spare the rod, ruin the child Read More
- To whom much is given . . . Read More
- British actor Colin Firth gets dual Italian citizenship after Brexit vote Read More
Police have made a major breakthrough in relation to their investigations into the discovery of the body of a Caucasian man in a remote area at Melverton, St. George on Friday the 1st of September 2017.
The body has been identified as that of missing British National, Steven Weare 49 years, formerly of Newcastle Plantation House, St.John, who was reported missing on Wednesday the 23rd day of August 2017. Weare was last seen, sometime during the afternoon of the 23rd in the car park of Burger King situated at University Drive, Black Rock, St. Michael.
Police have arrested and formally charged five (5) men in connection with the murder of Weare. They are:
1. Sunil Decourcey Brome, 35 years, of #7, Alamanda Drive, West Terrace, St. James.
2. Keino Nakito Griffith, 30 years, of Pounders Gap, Westbury Road, St. Michael.
3. Christopher Darnley Michael Clarke, 26 years, of Oughterson, St. Philip.
4. Torio Akiro Watson, 26 years, of Block 6D, Field Road, Wildey, St. Michael.
5. Basil Alphonso Branch, 27 years, of Morris Gap, Westbury Road, St. Michael.
The accused men are all expected to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court, on Wednesday September 13, 2017. (PR)