Diego Wilson was remanded to prison. (Picture by Sandy Pitt.)
- Deloitte hacked, says ‘very few’ clients affected Read More
- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- St George South start with bang Read More
- Warrens again Read More
- Spare the rod, ruin the child Read More
- To whom much is given . . . Read More
- British actor Colin Firth gets dual Italian citizenship after Brexit vote Read More
The fourth person charged in connection with the Kadooment Day shootings has been remanded to prison.
Diego Rayshawn Wilson, 17, of Spencers Gap, Baxters Road, St Michael, appeared in Criminal Court No.2 this morning before Magistrate Kristie Cuffy-Sargeant.
He was charged with 23 counts of endangering life and one count of violent disorder.
Wilson was represented by attorney Arthur Holder with Shadia Simpson. He returns to court on October 11.
Elijah Copeland and Raheem Grimes, both 17, of Chase Gap, Halls Road and Chadderton Road, Carrington Village, respectively, as well as 22-year-old Tristan Alleyne of Westbury Road were all previously charged and remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds. (RA)