Diego Wilson was remanded to prison. (Picture by Sandy Pitt.)
- Nation Group restructuring Read More
- CTO CDB looking to double number of Hospitality Assured businesses Read More
- Darian King out of Miami Open Read More
- New era as St Albans and St Giles top NAPSAC for the first time Read More
- Is it wrong to be right? Read More
- Powers that be not in sync Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
The fourth person charged in connection with the Kadooment Day shootings has been remanded to prison.
Diego Rayshawn Wilson, 17, of Spencers Gap, Baxters Road, St Michael, appeared in Criminal Court No.2 this morning before Magistrate Kristie Cuffy-Sargeant.
He was charged with 23 counts of endangering life and one count of violent disorder.
Wilson was represented by attorney Arthur Holder with Shadia Simpson. He returns to court on October 11.
Elijah Copeland and Raheem Grimes, both 17, of Chase Gap, Halls Road and Chadderton Road, Carrington Village, respectively, as well as 22-year-old Tristan Alleyne of Westbury Road were all previously charged and remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds. (RA)