Diego Wilson was remanded to prison. (Picture by Sandy Pitt.)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Nature Fun Ranch Read More
- BRA closing early at Weymouth and Pine Read More
- Drug problem Read More
- Brereton keeps title Read More
- Give monument some attention Read More
- Govt should be solutions-driven Read More
- Court of Appeal orders retrial for Soca star Machel Montano Read More
The fourth person charged in connection with the Kadooment Day shootings has been remanded to prison.
Diego Rayshawn Wilson, 17, of Spencers Gap, Baxters Road, St Michael, appeared in Criminal Court No.2 this morning before Magistrate Kristie Cuffy-Sargeant.
He was charged with 23 counts of endangering life and one count of violent disorder.
Wilson was represented by attorney Arthur Holder with Shadia Simpson. He returns to court on October 11.
Elijah Copeland and Raheem Grimes, both 17, of Chase Gap, Halls Road and Chadderton Road, Carrington Village, respectively, as well as 22-year-old Tristan Alleyne of Westbury Road were all previously charged and remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds. (RA)