Diego Wilson was remanded to prison. (Picture by Sandy Pitt.)
- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- France lift second World Cup after winning classic final 4-2 Read More
- Djokovic beats Anderson to win fourth Wimbledon title Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- De Announcer first on stage for semis Read More
The fourth person charged in connection with the Kadooment Day shootings has been remanded to prison.
Diego Rayshawn Wilson, 17, of Spencers Gap, Baxters Road, St Michael, appeared in Criminal Court No.2 this morning before Magistrate Kristie Cuffy-Sargeant.
He was charged with 23 counts of endangering life and one count of violent disorder.
Wilson was represented by attorney Arthur Holder with Shadia Simpson. He returns to court on October 11.
Elijah Copeland and Raheem Grimes, both 17, of Chase Gap, Halls Road and Chadderton Road, Carrington Village, respectively, as well as 22-year-old Tristan Alleyne of Westbury Road were all previously charged and remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds. (RA)