From left: Sunil Brome, Kristopher Clarke, Keino Griffith, Torio Watson and Basil Branch. (Pictures by Sandy Pitt.)
- Deloitte hacked, says ‘very few’ clients affected Read More
- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- St George South start with bang Read More
- Warrens again Read More
- Spare the rod, ruin the child Read More
- To whom much is given . . . Read More
- British actor Colin Firth gets dual Italian citizenship after Brexit vote Read More
The five men charged in connection with the murder of British national Steven Weare have been remanded to HMP Dodds.
They appeared before Magistrate Kristie Cuffy-Sergeant in Criminal Court No. 2. today.
- Sunil Decourcey Brome, 35 years, of #7 Alamanda Drive, West Terrace, St James;
- Keino Nakito Griffith, 30 years, of Pounders Gap, Westbury Road, St Michael;
- Kristopher Darnley Michael Clarke, 26 years, of Oughterson, St Philip;
- Torio Akiro Watson, 26 years, of Block 6D, Field Road, Wildey, St Michael and
- Basil Alphonso Branch, 27 years, of Morris Gap, Westbury Road, St Michael.
They were jointly charged with the murder sometime between August 23 and September 1.
Broome is represented by attorney Naomi Lynton, Branch by Angella Mitchell-Gittens, Griffith by Keith Simmons and Alvan Babb and Watson by Rasheed Belgrave. Clarke was unrepresented.
The five accused return to court on October 11. (RA)