- Stansfeld Scott and supplier partners help hurricane-hit islands Read More
- FTC in final stages of BNTCL review Read More
- Regional coaches complete Level 1 and Level 3 coaching programmes Read More
- Beyond CAC Read More
- Always ready to forgive Read More
- Constituencies should be reduced Read More
- $4 800 in 48 hours Read More
Members of the Royal Barbados Police Force, have seized 16 firearms and 593 rounds of assorted ammunition, in four separate operations conducted during the last 24 hours.
During one of these operations, over 400 rounds of ammunition and six firearms were seized at the Bridgetown Port as a result of an intelligence-led operation involving Customs enforcement officers, and members of the Anti-Gun Unit.
A number of people are currently assisting police in their investigations. (PR/NB)