- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Ban may be extended Read More
- Windies eager to even series Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rihanna is new Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Read More
Members of the Royal Barbados Police Force, have seized 16 firearms and 593 rounds of assorted ammunition, in four separate operations conducted during the last 24 hours.
During one of these operations, over 400 rounds of ammunition and six firearms were seized at the Bridgetown Port as a result of an intelligence-led operation involving Customs enforcement officers, and members of the Anti-Gun Unit.
A number of people are currently assisting police in their investigations. (PR/NB)