- Stansfeld Scott and supplier partners help hurricane-hit islands Read More
- FTC in final stages of BNTCL review Read More
- Regional coaches complete Level 1 and Level 3 coaching programmes Read More
- Beyond CAC Read More
- Always ready to forgive Read More
- Constituencies should be reduced Read More
- $4 800 in 48 hours Read More
Individuals seeking refunds for events that were cancelled or rescheduled during CARIFESTA XIII, including the partial refund for season tickets for the Grand Market and Buyers Shipping Mall, have until 4 p.m. on Friday, September 15 to apply for their refunds.
Refunds will be processed at the CARIFESTA Secretariat in the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Youth, Sky Mall Haggatt Hall, St Michael.
For further information, persons may call the CARIFESTA Secretariat at 621-2700 ext. 740. (BGIS)