The Bailey family including Dana (sitting) and her mother Donna (right) speaking to a family member about the police seraches at their homes. (Picture by Maria Bradshaw.)
- Deloitte hacked, says ‘very few’ clients affected Read More
- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- St George South start with bang Read More
- Warrens again Read More
- Spare the rod, ruin the child Read More
- To whom much is given . . . Read More
- British actor Colin Firth gets dual Italian citizenship after Brexit vote Read More
A SERIES OF EVENTS involving the police have left the Bailey family of Pickering, St Lucy, angry and annoyed.
They said that for the past two weeks, police had been to their homes on three occasions looking for guns, bulletproof vests and fugitive Rommel Daniel, who is wanted in connection with an incident in which two women were chopped up three weeks ago.
Donna Bailey and her daughter, Dana, said the situation had left the family in shock and in fear of their lives. They said they had never had any interaction with law enforcement before. (MB)
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.