Christopher Best, massaging the feet of a tourist, is one of the voices against the signs. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Stansfeld Scott and supplier partners help hurricane-hit islands Read More
- FTC in final stages of BNTCL review Read More
- Regional coaches complete Level 1 and Level 3 coaching programmes Read More
- Beyond CAC Read More
- Always ready to forgive Read More
- Constituencies should be reduced Read More
- $4 800 in 48 hours Read More
SANDALS BARBADOS is again coming under fire for placing signs along the beach behind its property, off Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church.
The alarm was raised by beach operators who accused the major hotel chain of attempting to keep them away from interacting with tourists and making a part of the beach private.
However, Sandals’ management is refuting this, saying the signs were solely for the protection of guests.
A jet ski operator, who asked to remain anonymous, told the DAILY NATION he had witnessed people being turned away from the area. (CA)
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.