Christopher Best, massaging the feet of a tourist, is one of the voices against the signs. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Barbados to sign tax agreement with OECD Read More
- International business ministry comments on removal from blacklist Read More
- Kirton off to Canada for qualifiers Read More
- Kirby gets second gold Read More
- Unbearable wait for Sargeant Street bus Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Gospel thriller Read More
SANDALS BARBADOS is again coming under fire for placing signs along the beach behind its property, off Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church.
The alarm was raised by beach operators who accused the major hotel chain of attempting to keep them away from interacting with tourists and making a part of the beach private.
However, Sandals’ management is refuting this, saying the signs were solely for the protection of guests.
A jet ski operator, who asked to remain anonymous, told the DAILY NATION he had witnessed people being turned away from the area. (CA)
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.