Christopher Best, massaging the feet of a tourist, is one of the voices against the signs. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Deloitte hacked, says ‘very few’ clients affected Read More
- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- St George South start with bang Read More
- Warrens again Read More
- Spare the rod, ruin the child Read More
- To whom much is given . . . Read More
- British actor Colin Firth gets dual Italian citizenship after Brexit vote Read More
SANDALS BARBADOS is again coming under fire for placing signs along the beach behind its property, off Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church.
The alarm was raised by beach operators who accused the major hotel chain of attempting to keep them away from interacting with tourists and making a part of the beach private.
However, Sandals’ management is refuting this, saying the signs were solely for the protection of guests.
A jet ski operator, who asked to remain anonymous, told the DAILY NATION he had witnessed people being turned away from the area. (CA)
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.