MEMBERS OF THE Eastern Toastmasters Club with Princess Margaret Secondary School students posting with one of the freshly planted fruit trees. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Former Jamaican cricketer murdered Read More
- CWI hits back at charges Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
STUDENTS OF THE Princess Margaret Secondary School were in planting mode today.
With shovels in hand, the students assisted principal Jonathan Corbin and members of the Eastern Toastmasters Club with the planting.
The nine trees were a mixture of fruit (lime) and for shade. They were donated by the club to mark Arbor Day, and as a token of appreciation for the use of the Six Roads, St Philip premises for their meetings. (YB)