Manasseh King (FILE)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- WIPA executive returns for consecutive terms Read More
- 2nd ODI WI VS England underway Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Actor Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of lying to Chicago police Read More
Embattled president of the Barbados Amateur Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation (BABBFF), Manasseh King, says he never refused an official request for drug testing to be conducted at the St Michael Classic in July.
“I have never opposed drug testing. I was president when the bodybuilding federation became one of the first national federations to sign onto the anti-doping code but there is a decent way of doing it,” he said.
King has been provisionally suspended by the National Anti-Doping Committee (NADC) for a breach of its regulations.
In a letter despatched to the NADC on July 27, King denied the charge of complicity levelled against him. (MK)
Please read the full story in today's Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.