- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Primary schools shift North Stars Read More
- Easy win for Pride Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Members of the Drug Squad have arrested and charged a 54-year-old Prison Officer with possession of 262 grammes of cannabis, with an estimated street value of $1 314.
Robin Wesley Wiltshire, of Coach Hill, St John was charged with possession of cannabis, possession of cannabis with intent to supply and trafficking of cannabis.
Police executed a search warrant at Wiltshire’s residence and during the search seven taped packages containing cannabis were discovered.
He is expected to appear in the District ‘C’ Magistrates Court later today. (PR)