- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
The United States Embassy in Barbados, the Eastern Caribbean and the OECS says it is aware of rumours circulating that Embassy officials are in Dominica to process visa paperwork.
The Embassy addressed the issue in a scam alert on its website.
“Please be advised that our teams on the ground are focused on the evacuation of US citizens. Consular officers currently in Dominica are not accepting applications for visas. Anyone claiming to do so is likely a fraudster. If you have any questions about visa processing, see our website or e-mail us at BridgetownNIV@state.gov (for non-immigrant visas) and BridgetownIV@state.gov (for immigrant visas.) (NB)