- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
The United States Embassy in Barbados, the Eastern Caribbean and the OECS says it is aware of rumours circulating that Embassy officials are in Dominica to process visa paperwork.
The Embassy addressed the issue in a scam alert on its website.
“Please be advised that our teams on the ground are focused on the evacuation of US citizens. Consular officers currently in Dominica are not accepting applications for visas. Anyone claiming to do so is likely a fraudster. If you have any questions about visa processing, see our website or e-mail us at BridgetownNIV@state.gov (for non-immigrant visas) and BridgetownIV@state.gov (for immigrant visas.) (NB)