- ON THE RIGHT: Harmonious regional growth is possible Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Competitiveness a recipe for growth Read More
- Sada Williams pulled from Rio team Read More
- Teenage fast bowler in WI Test squad Read More
- EDITORIAL: Need to revisit Crop Over Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: It’s not best practice Read More
- Kaiso queens Read More
LOVE BIRDS. Sylvia and Joye Robinson have been basking in their golden moment as they mark their 50th wedding anniversary. The Bajan New Yorkers, who are in love today as much as when they first met in 1960, have come home to celebrate with family, friends and numerous well-wishers. Celebration included a special renewal of marriage vows on Thursday at the same church where they had tied the knot on Thursday, October 11, 1962. A jovial Joye said that from the time he set eyes on Sylvia, he knew she was his for life. “In our 50 years of marriage, I made a few slips on the ice . . . [but] our love is still growing. There is nothing that can part us,” he declared. Here, the happy couple reflecting on their years together.