Winston Scott Polyclinic (Picture by Lennox Devonish)
- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Concern over spike in drug violations Read More
- QC and Foundation in final clash Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
The public is asked to note that the Winston Scott Polyclinic will close at 4:30 p.m. today, Friday, October 6, to facilitate the continuation of maintenance work to the pharmacy and other areas in the polyclinic.
As a result of the planned maintenance work, there will also be no Fast Track Service or General Practice Clinic after 4:30 p.m. The polyclinic will also be closed on Saturday, October 7.
In the meanwhile, the Extended Hours Service at the Branford Taitt Polyclinic will be available until 6:30 p.m., while the Maurice Byer and Randal Phillips Polyclinics’ Extended Hours Service will remain open up to 8:30 p.m. on Friday, October 6. The Branford Taitt Polyclinic will also open on Saturday, October 7, from 8:30 a.m. until noon.
The Ministry of Health apologises for any inconvenience caused and advises the public to plan their business accordingly. (MOH/BGIS)