Garvin Medera is the new CEO of Caribbean Airlines. (CMC)
- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- More youths entering green economy Read More
- King giving back to Dominica with benefit match Read More
- Orange new QC swim champs Read More
- Let’s draw the line here Read More
- Consider the rape victim Read More
- Juniors shine at NIFCA Read More
PORT OF SPAIN – The state-owned Caribbean Airlines (CAL) Tuesday announced the appointment of Garvin Medera as its new chief executive officer with immediate effect.
“He is looking forward to leading the transformation that Caribbean Airlines must embrace if the company is to meet the challenges of the fiercely competitive airline industry,” according to a CAL statement.
Medera, a former chief executive officer of the telecommunications company, DIGICEL PLAY, has served in several key leadership positions at the telecommunications company including chief operating officer, and chief technical officer, managing the company’s full operational portfolio.
He is a graduate of the University of Oxford, the University of London and the University of the West Indies. (CMC)