Starcom Network’s Alison Roach-Plummer (left) and CEO of Standard Distributors Katrina Newton glammed it up for the yuletide occasion. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- It takes two Read More
- Sport off track? Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Seven weeks before Christmas and the yuletide buzz has already started. Everyone was in the holiday mode when Starcom Network Inc and Standard Distributors teamed up to host a Mix and Mingle highlighting the annual Home for the Holidays radio promotion.
For the past few years, Starcom Network has invited listeners to submit the name of someone living anywhere in the world, whom they would like to have brought home for the Christmas holidays. This year other businesses such as First Citizens Bank, ICBL, Armstrong Agencies, MIS Products, Berger Paints and Brancker’s, Farmers Choice, The Home Outlet Inc, Laurie dash and Sons Inc and WIBISCO have lent their sponsorship.
Title sponsor Standard Distributors had its Broad Street store transformed for the occasion with a live Christmas tree (worn by Starcom’s Rashida Griffith); Christmas music played by the Pompasetters Tuk Band and carols sung by trio Kristojay Paul, Ricky Carter and Deanzer Roberts. (GC)