The Treasury Building.
- Small number of misprinted notes in circulation Read More
- Sealy: Record year for tourism in Barbados Read More
- UPDATE: Volcanoes begin chase with 68/2 in Super50 final Read More
- Pride take on Volcanoes in Super50 final Read More
- Police must report all, not just some Read More
- Gun violence horse long bolted Read More
- Rico raps it up Read More
The Barbados Revenue Authority has reminded individuals and businesses that this year’s Tax Amnesty Programme ends on Thursday, November 30.
This amnesty covers arrears incurred up to May 31, 2017. The taxes eligible for the waiver of penalty and interest under the tax amnesty programme are Value Added Tax (VAT), Land Tax, Income Tax, PAYE and Corporation Tax.
To participate in the Tax Amnesty Programme, persons are required to submit a completed application to the Authority; file all outstanding returns; and pay outstanding debt.
Application forms may be collected from the Authority’s offices at the Treasury Building, Bridgetown; Weymouth Corporate Centre, Roebuck Street, St Michael; Warrens Tower II, Warrens, St Michael; Southern Plaza, Oistins, Christ Church; and Holetown, St James. Forms may also be downloaded from the Authority’s website at www.bra.gov.bb. (BRA/BGIS)