The Treasury Building.
- Investors to lose Read More
- Sandals seeks to clear air regarding withholding taxes Read More
- Gittens going for gold Read More
- Logie backs WI Women to rebound Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
The Barbados Revenue Authority has reminded individuals and businesses that this year’s Tax Amnesty Programme ends on Thursday, November 30.
This amnesty covers arrears incurred up to May 31, 2017. The taxes eligible for the waiver of penalty and interest under the tax amnesty programme are Value Added Tax (VAT), Land Tax, Income Tax, PAYE and Corporation Tax.
To participate in the Tax Amnesty Programme, persons are required to submit a completed application to the Authority; file all outstanding returns; and pay outstanding debt.
Application forms may be collected from the Authority’s offices at the Treasury Building, Bridgetown; Weymouth Corporate Centre, Roebuck Street, St Michael; Warrens Tower II, Warrens, St Michael; Southern Plaza, Oistins, Christ Church; and Holetown, St James. Forms may also be downloaded from the Authority’s website at www.bra.gov.bb. (BRA/BGIS)