Nicholas Mouttet, CEO and president of ANSA McAL Barbados. (FILE)
- Investors to lose Read More
- Sandals seeks to clear air regarding withholding taxes Read More
- Gittens going for gold Read More
- Logie backs WI Women to rebound Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
ANSA Coatings Limited has consolidated Berger and Sissons operations in Barbados.
An announcement from ANSA McAL yesterday said it had immediately closed the Sissons store at Observatory Road, Wildey.
The ANSA McAL Group recently acquired Berger Paints in the Caribbean and views Barbados as an important and strategic location for increased business opportunities.
Nicholas Mouttet, CEO and president of ANSA McAL Barbados Ltd said: “We are delighted to now be able to supply both Berger and Sissons products from the Berger headquarters in Spring Garden and H Jason Jones in Bridgetown.” (PR)