Nicholas Mouttet, CEO and president of ANSA McAL Barbados. (FILE)
- Creditors’ concern Read More
- Myers moving to BTII, BHTA names new board Read More
- Coutinho’s superb goal cancelled out by Switzerland’s Zuber Read More
- Mexico stun holders Germany 1-0 in World Cup opener Read More
- Women and the Constitution Read More
- Come on, men, step up! Read More
- Big Show opens Read More
ANSA Coatings Limited has consolidated Berger and Sissons operations in Barbados.
An announcement from ANSA McAL yesterday said it had immediately closed the Sissons store at Observatory Road, Wildey.
The ANSA McAL Group recently acquired Berger Paints in the Caribbean and views Barbados as an important and strategic location for increased business opportunities.
Nicholas Mouttet, CEO and president of ANSA McAL Barbados Ltd said: “We are delighted to now be able to supply both Berger and Sissons products from the Berger headquarters in Spring Garden and H Jason Jones in Bridgetown.” (PR)