Nicholas Mouttet, CEO and president of ANSA McAL Barbados. (FILE)
- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Windies Hope for the win Read More
- Warning shot Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Shanta ready to Throw Wine Read More
ANSA Coatings Limited has consolidated Berger and Sissons operations in Barbados.
An announcement from ANSA McAL yesterday said it had immediately closed the Sissons store at Observatory Road, Wildey.
The ANSA McAL Group recently acquired Berger Paints in the Caribbean and views Barbados as an important and strategic location for increased business opportunities.
Nicholas Mouttet, CEO and president of ANSA McAL Barbados Ltd said: “We are delighted to now be able to supply both Berger and Sissons products from the Berger headquarters in Spring Garden and H Jason Jones in Bridgetown.” (PR)