Nicholas Mouttet, CEO and president of ANSA McAL Barbados. (FILE)
- Small number of misprinted notes in circulation Read More
- Sealy: Record year for tourism in Barbados Read More
- UPDATE: Volcanoes begin chase with 68/2 in Super50 final Read More
- Pride take on Volcanoes in Super50 final Read More
- Police must report all, not just some Read More
- Gun violence horse long bolted Read More
- Rico raps it up Read More
ANSA Coatings Limited has consolidated Berger and Sissons operations in Barbados.
An announcement from ANSA McAL yesterday said it had immediately closed the Sissons store at Observatory Road, Wildey.
The ANSA McAL Group recently acquired Berger Paints in the Caribbean and views Barbados as an important and strategic location for increased business opportunities.
Nicholas Mouttet, CEO and president of ANSA McAL Barbados Ltd said: “We are delighted to now be able to supply both Berger and Sissons products from the Berger headquarters in Spring Garden and H Jason Jones in Bridgetown.” (PR)