- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Trotman wants bats to step up Read More
- BFA scores big Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Shanta ready to Throw Wine Read More
The public is advised that the Student Revolving Loan Fund (SRLF), Constitution Road, St Michael, will be closed on Thursday, November 16, to facilitate a staff event.
Persons who wish to conduct business on that day can make loan payments at all branches of Republic Bank (Barbados) Limited; The Royal Bank of Canada; CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank; the Post Office; and Surepay. Online payments may also be made at www.srlfloan.edu.bb.
Normal office opening hours will resume on Friday, November 17, from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The management of the SRLF regrets any inconvenience caused. (BGIS)