- Small number of misprinted notes in circulation Read More
- Sealy: Record year for tourism in Barbados Read More
- Smith upset by snub Read More
- Pride plan: Keep the Super50 title Read More
- Police must report all, not just some Read More
- Gun violence horse long bolted Read More
- Rico raps it up Read More
The public is advised that the Student Revolving Loan Fund (SRLF), Constitution Road, St Michael, will be closed on Thursday, November 16, to facilitate a staff event.
Persons who wish to conduct business on that day can make loan payments at all branches of Republic Bank (Barbados) Limited; The Royal Bank of Canada; CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank; the Post Office; and Surepay. Online payments may also be made at www.srlfloan.edu.bb.
Normal office opening hours will resume on Friday, November 17, from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The management of the SRLF regrets any inconvenience caused. (BGIS)