- Investors to lose Read More
- Sandals seeks to clear air regarding withholding taxes Read More
- Gittens going for gold Read More
- Logie backs WI Women to rebound Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
The public is advised that the Student Revolving Loan Fund (SRLF), Constitution Road, St Michael, will be closed on Thursday, November 16, to facilitate a staff event.
Persons who wish to conduct business on that day can make loan payments at all branches of Republic Bank (Barbados) Limited; The Royal Bank of Canada; CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank; the Post Office; and Surepay. Online payments may also be made at www.srlfloan.edu.bb.
Normal office opening hours will resume on Friday, November 17, from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The management of the SRLF regrets any inconvenience caused. (BGIS)