- Small number of misprinted notes in circulation Read More
- Sealy: Record year for tourism in Barbados Read More
- Volcanoes take Super50 victory Read More
- Cornwall deserves Windies pick Read More
- Use your words to empower others Read More
- Police must report all, not just some Read More
- Rico raps it up Read More
MRBLOOD WILL BE flying the Bajan flag in Orlando, Florida tonight.
For the third time in recent years, MRBLOOD is set to whip up some national pride amongst the Barbadians in Central Florida with this “unique” package when he takes the stage at the Rosen Central Hotel.
He is the headliner at the Independence Gala hosted by the The Coalition for Barbados Association of Central Florida, which is also known as the Central Florida Bajans.
In showing the Bajan Yankees exactly why they call him “Mr Bacchanal”, MRBLOOD said that patrons will be treated to a “little bit of this, and a little bit of that”.
“Expect over an hour of some of my original stuff mixed with some of the popular tracks of the eighties and today’s hits. They will also get a touch of reggae and oldie goodies for the ball roomers,” MRBLOOD stated.
Because the Barbadians who come to the event are “extremely patriotic”, MRBLOOD said that except for the reggae and ballads, his set will be a mixture of Barbadian favourites with a liberal dose of soca. (YB)