- Small number of misprinted notes in circulation Read More
- Sealy: Record year for tourism in Barbados Read More
- Smith upset by snub Read More
- Pride plan: Keep the Super50 title Read More
- Police must report all, not just some Read More
- Gun violence horse long bolted Read More
- Rico raps it up Read More
Police are currently at the beach near Port Ferdinand in St Peter, where a 16-year-old male has reportedly drowned.
According to Inspector Roland Cobbler the incident occurred just after 3 p.m.
The youngster and his friends decided to lime at the beach after a cricket match was cancelled.
A small crowd and grieving relatives have also gathered.
Police investigations are continuing. (TG)