- Investors to lose Read More
- Sandals seeks to clear air regarding withholding taxes Read More
- Gittens going for gold Read More
- Logie backs WI Women to rebound Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
Police are currently at the beach near Port Ferdinand in St Peter, where a 16-year-old male has reportedly drowned.
According to Inspector Roland Cobbler the incident occurred just after 3 p.m.
The youngster and his friends decided to lime at the beach after a cricket match was cancelled.
A small crowd and grieving relatives have also gathered.
Police investigations are continuing. (TG)