- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Trotman wants bats to step up Read More
- BFA scores big Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Shanta ready to Throw Wine Read More
Police are currently at the beach near Port Ferdinand in St Peter, where a 16-year-old male has reportedly drowned.
According to Inspector Roland Cobbler the incident occurred just after 3 p.m.
The youngster and his friends decided to lime at the beach after a cricket match was cancelled.
A small crowd and grieving relatives have also gathered.
Police investigations are continuing. (TG)