- Barbados to benefit greatly from Sandals Canadian Marketing Incentive Read More
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Dominican students Read More
- Springer, Foundation U-19 final Read More
- BWU thrillers Read More
- Economy must meet needs Read More
- Price gouging hotline needed Read More
- NIFCA excellence Read More
Police are currently at the beach near Port Ferdinand in St Peter, where a 16-year-old male has reportedly drowned.
According to Inspector Roland Cobbler the incident occurred just after 3 p.m.
The youngster and his friends decided to lime at the beach after a cricket match was cancelled.
A small crowd and grieving relatives have also gathered.
Police investigations are continuing. (TG)