- Creditors’ concern Read More
- Myers moving to BTII, BHTA names new board Read More
- Coutinho’s superb goal cancelled out by Switzerland’s Zuber Read More
- Mexico stun holders Germany 1-0 in World Cup opener Read More
- Women and the Constitution Read More
- Come on, men, step up! Read More
- Big Show opens Read More
Police are currently at the beach near Port Ferdinand in St Peter, where a 16-year-old male has reportedly drowned.
According to Inspector Roland Cobbler the incident occurred just after 3 p.m.
The youngster and his friends decided to lime at the beach after a cricket match was cancelled.
A small crowd and grieving relatives have also gathered.
Police investigations are continuing. (TG)