The Richard Haynes Boardwalk in Christ Church. (FILE)
- Trade war worries slam China and emerging markets Read More
- Caribbean Airlines ranked 34th in global on time performance Read More
- Smaller team for games Read More
- No cuts, says Cameron Read More
- Unique opportunity for Mottley to shine Read More
- Where’s the morality, bishop? Read More
- Machel to Rise at Oval Read More
Members of the public are advised that the Coastal Zone Management Unit will be conducting minor regrading of the beach at the Richard Haynes Boardwalk on Friday, November 17, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This work will be carried out in the area south of Kentucky Fried Chicken at Hastings, and the area south of the National Conservation Commission beach facility.
Persons traversing the area are therefore asked to exercise caution, as there will be heavy equipment in operation along the beach during this time. (BGIS)