The Richard Haynes Boardwalk in Christ Church. (FILE)
- Barbados to benefit greatly from Sandals Canadian Marketing Incentive Read More
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Dominican students Read More
- Springer, Foundation U-19 final Read More
- BWU thrillers Read More
- Economy must meet needs Read More
- Price gouging hotline needed Read More
- NIFCA excellence Read More
Members of the public are advised that the Coastal Zone Management Unit will be conducting minor regrading of the beach at the Richard Haynes Boardwalk on Friday, November 17, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This work will be carried out in the area south of Kentucky Fried Chicken at Hastings, and the area south of the National Conservation Commission beach facility.
Persons traversing the area are therefore asked to exercise caution, as there will be heavy equipment in operation along the beach during this time. (BGIS)