The Richard Haynes Boardwalk in Christ Church. (FILE)
- Montserrat to try Digital Eastern Caribbean Dollars with blockchain start-up Bitt Read More
- Cyberattacks Read More
- ‘A’ team spin web round Lions Read More
- Grazette clinches Lodge Road draughts title Read More
- Streetcars can boost transport Read More
- Worried about Barbados Read More
- Film-maker no dummy when it comes to puppetry Read More
Members of the public are advised that the Coastal Zone Management Unit will be conducting minor regrading of the beach at the Richard Haynes Boardwalk on Friday, November 17, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This work will be carried out in the area south of Kentucky Fried Chicken at Hastings, and the area south of the National Conservation Commission beach facility.
Persons traversing the area are therefore asked to exercise caution, as there will be heavy equipment in operation along the beach during this time. (BGIS)