The Richard Haynes Boardwalk in Christ Church. (FILE)
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Odds against Windies in One-Dayers Read More
- BFA’s Premier season starts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Members of the public are advised that the Coastal Zone Management Unit will be conducting minor regrading of the beach at the Richard Haynes Boardwalk on Friday, November 17, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This work will be carried out in the area south of Kentucky Fried Chicken at Hastings, and the area south of the National Conservation Commission beach facility.
Persons traversing the area are therefore asked to exercise caution, as there will be heavy equipment in operation along the beach during this time. (BGIS)