- Barbados to benefit greatly from Sandals Canadian Marketing Incentive Read More
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Dominican students Read More
- Springer, Foundation U-19 final Read More
- BWU thrillers Read More
- Economy must meet needs Read More
- Price gouging hotline needed Read More
- NIFCA excellence Read More
Wanted man Jason McDonald Phillips has turned himself into police.
The 36-year-old who is also known as Fowl, Jolley or Jug is currently assisting with investigations.
Phillips, whose last known addresses were Suriname Village, Horse Hill, St Joseph, and Bowling Alley, St Joseph, was the subject of a wanted man notice on Monday.
He was allegedly recorded on video attempting to break into a house and the video was posted on social media.
Police thanked the media and the public for their invaluable assistance. (PR/NB)