- Trade war worries slam China and emerging markets Read More
- Caribbean Airlines ranked 34th in global on time performance Read More
- Smaller team for games Read More
- No cuts, says Cameron Read More
- Unique opportunity for Mottley to shine Read More
- Where’s the morality, bishop? Read More
- Machel to Rise at Oval Read More
Wanted man Jason McDonald Phillips has turned himself into police.
The 36-year-old who is also known as Fowl, Jolley or Jug is currently assisting with investigations.
Phillips, whose last known addresses were Suriname Village, Horse Hill, St Joseph, and Bowling Alley, St Joseph, was the subject of a wanted man notice on Monday.
He was allegedly recorded on video attempting to break into a house and the video was posted on social media.
Police thanked the media and the public for their invaluable assistance. (PR/NB)