- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Odds against Windies in One-Dayers Read More
- BFA’s Premier season starts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Wanted man Jason McDonald Phillips has turned himself into police.
The 36-year-old who is also known as Fowl, Jolley or Jug is currently assisting with investigations.
Phillips, whose last known addresses were Suriname Village, Horse Hill, St Joseph, and Bowling Alley, St Joseph, was the subject of a wanted man notice on Monday.
He was allegedly recorded on video attempting to break into a house and the video was posted on social media.
Police thanked the media and the public for their invaluable assistance. (PR/NB)