- Montserrat to try Digital Eastern Caribbean Dollars with blockchain start-up Bitt Read More
- Cyberattacks Read More
- ‘A’ team spin web round Lions Read More
- Grazette clinches Lodge Road draughts title Read More
- Streetcars can boost transport Read More
- Worried about Barbados Read More
- Film-maker no dummy when it comes to puppetry Read More
Wanted man Jason McDonald Phillips has turned himself into police.
The 36-year-old who is also known as Fowl, Jolley or Jug is currently assisting with investigations.
Phillips, whose last known addresses were Suriname Village, Horse Hill, St Joseph, and Bowling Alley, St Joseph, was the subject of a wanted man notice on Monday.
He was allegedly recorded on video attempting to break into a house and the video was posted on social media.
Police thanked the media and the public for their invaluable assistance. (PR/NB)