Prince Charles will be visiting hurricane-ravaged countries.
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- WIPA executive returns for consecutive terms Read More
- 2nd ODI WI VS England underway Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Actor Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of lying to Chicago police Read More
LONDON – Britain’s Prince Charles is scheduled to visit Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica and the British Virgin Islands for a first-hand view of the widespread devastation caused by Hurricanes Maria and Irma.
During the tour, the Prince of Wales will meet members of the local communities and hear about ways in which they have been recovering.
Prince Charles is scheduled to arrive in Antigua and Barbuda on Friday.
He will visit Barbuda and The British Virgin Islands on Saturday and on Sunday, the final day of the tour, the Prince will conduct engagements in Dominica.
Antigua and Barbuda, The British Virgin Islands and Dominica were all severely affected when Hurricanes Irma and Maria struck in September.
This will be Prince Charles’ first official visit to Antigua and Barbuda, The British Virgin Islands, and Dominica. (CMC)