- Caribbean Airlines ranked 34th in global on time performance Read More
- Creditors’ concern Read More
- Two-goal Kane strikes late to give England 2-1 win over Tunisia Read More
- Rain forces postponement of netball Read More
- Confused by airline tax Read More
- Women and the Constitution Read More
- Big Show opens Read More
As part of the activities for CARICOM Energy Month, a travelling German energy exhibition will be mounted at the University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus, from November 27 to December 2.
The exhibition will be open to public viewing from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
It is educational in nature and seeks to highlight Germany’s transition to sustainable energy by 2050. It encompasses the fundamental restructuring and re-alignment of the German Energy Policy, including transport, research and development, international coordination and public participation.
The CARICOM Secretariat has partnered with the Division of Energy and Telecommunications, and the Cave Hill Campus to host the exhibition.
It has been made available by the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany, with the support of the German Agency for International Cooperation through the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Technical Assistance Programme. (BGIS)