- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Windies ‘up for it’ Read More
- Passage roar again Read More
- Spare the rod and . . . Read More
- PR not only for damage control Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
As part of the activities for CARICOM Energy Month, a travelling German energy exhibition will be mounted at the University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus, from November 27 to December 2.
The exhibition will be open to public viewing from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
It is educational in nature and seeks to highlight Germany’s transition to sustainable energy by 2050. It encompasses the fundamental restructuring and re-alignment of the German Energy Policy, including transport, research and development, international coordination and public participation.
The CARICOM Secretariat has partnered with the Division of Energy and Telecommunications, and the Cave Hill Campus to host the exhibition.
It has been made available by the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany, with the support of the German Agency for International Cooperation through the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Technical Assistance Programme. (BGIS)