- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Stoute loses Pride of place again Read More
- Skier bags silver for Barbados Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
The final town hall meeting to mark activities for Crime Awareness Month will be held on Wednesday, November 22, at the Queen’s Park Steel Shed, beginning at 7 p.m.
The topic for discussion will be Culture and Its Impact on Violence. The panellists are entertainer, Eric Lewis; Programme Manager at Starcom Network, Ronald Clarke; radio personality and songwriter, Patrick “Salt” Bellamy; and music teacher, composer and pianist, Roger Gittens. The moderator will be Corey Lane.
Crime Awareness Month is being celebrated under the theme Reducing Crime and Violence in Our Communities.
All are invited. (BGIS)