The St Lucy contingent celebrating their win at the 2017 Spirit of the Nation Show. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- A work in progress Read More
- Windies Women complete camp before ICC WT20 Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- iWeb defending crown Read More
Daimon Rock and Jennice King took home the fifth title to St Lucy when they were crowned the Most Outstanding Parish Ambassadors for 2017 at the Spirit of the Nation Show at the Gymnasium of the Garfield Sobers Sports Complex a short while ago.
The duo also took prizes for the Best Parish Project and Productivity on their way to beating Francios Carrington and Keshanna Leacock of St Joseph into second.
Kyle Prescod and Leah Howell of St John came third, while ambassadors Reeko Deane and Shaneika McAllister of St Peter finished fourth. (YB)