The St Lucy contingent celebrating their win at the 2017 Spirit of the Nation Show. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- It takes two Read More
- Sport off track? Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Daimon Rock and Jennice King took home the fifth title to St Lucy when they were crowned the Most Outstanding Parish Ambassadors for 2017 at the Spirit of the Nation Show at the Gymnasium of the Garfield Sobers Sports Complex a short while ago.
The duo also took prizes for the Best Parish Project and Productivity on their way to beating Francios Carrington and Keshanna Leacock of St Joseph into second.
Kyle Prescod and Leah Howell of St John came third, while ambassadors Reeko Deane and Shaneika McAllister of St Peter finished fourth. (YB)