The St Lucy contingent celebrating their win at the 2017 Spirit of the Nation Show. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Nature Fun Ranch Read More
- BRA closing early at Weymouth and Pine Read More
- Brazilian midfielder Kaka retires at age 35 Read More
- Brereton keeps title Read More
- Give monument some attention Read More
- Govt should be solutions-driven Read More
- The Last Jedi cruises toward $200 million domestic debut Read More
Daimon Rock and Jennice King took home the fifth title to St Lucy when they were crowned the Most Outstanding Parish Ambassadors for 2017 at the Spirit of the Nation Show at the Gymnasium of the Garfield Sobers Sports Complex a short while ago.
The duo also took prizes for the Best Parish Project and Productivity on their way to beating Francios Carrington and Keshanna Leacock of St Joseph into second.
Kyle Prescod and Leah Howell of St John came third, while ambassadors Reeko Deane and Shaneika McAllister of St Peter finished fourth. (YB)