The St Lucy contingent celebrating their win at the 2017 Spirit of the Nation Show. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- LIAT CEO: Taxes on flights too high Read More
- International experts give digital marketing advice Read More
- Leslie explains BCA T20 toss rules Read More
- No new registration for netball season Read More
- What a ‘mother’ country! Read More
- Developing our public sector Read More
- Aidonia rocks the crowd Read More
Daimon Rock and Jennice King took home the fifth title to St Lucy when they were crowned the Most Outstanding Parish Ambassadors for 2017 at the Spirit of the Nation Show at the Gymnasium of the Garfield Sobers Sports Complex a short while ago.
The duo also took prizes for the Best Parish Project and Productivity on their way to beating Francios Carrington and Keshanna Leacock of St Joseph into second.
Kyle Prescod and Leah Howell of St John came third, while ambassadors Reeko Deane and Shaneika McAllister of St Peter finished fourth. (YB)