- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
A grieving father yesterday implored hundreds of young people at the Mount of Praise Wesleyan Holiness Church to find a spiritual base for their lives to enable them to cope when faced with difficulties. Pastor Joseph Bryan, who lost his son Barbados Defence Force able seaman Adrian Greenidge allegedly to suicide last week, said during the funeral: “We can’t do anything for Adrian now but put him in the grave. “But we can do so much for so many other young men and women who might have the very same thing in their minds.” Bryan, who lives in the United States, said he was driving along a highway on the morning he received the tragic news. (GC) Full story in today’s DAILY NATION.