- Barbados key to Cuba investment Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Is Clinton or Trump better for immigrants? Read More
- Positive reviews for Barbados surfers Read More
- Barbados thrash Guatemala 11-0 Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Unpredictable Matthew Read More
- EDITORIAL: Of servants and celebrities Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 30, 2016 Read More
Rihanna rises to her 11th No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart, as We Found Love, featuring Calvin Harris. Rihanna is just the seventh artist in the Hot 100′s 53-year history to tally at least 11 leaders, joining the Beatles (20), Mariah Carey (18), Michael Jackson (13), Madonna (12), the Supremes (12) and Whitney Houston (11). She passes Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder, each with 10 No. 1s. Among women, Rihanna, thus, moves into a third-place tie with Houston for most toppers, after only Carey and Madonna. Rihanna’s Top 10 hits in the United States: Pon De Replay (#2); SOS (#1); Unfaithful (#6); Break It Off (#9); Umbrella (#1); Hate That I Love You (#7); Don’t Stop The Music (#3); Take A Bow (#1); Disturbia (#1); Live Your Life (#1); Run This Town (#2); Russian Roulette (#9); Hard (#8); Rude Boy (#1); Love The Way You Lie (#1); Only Girl (#1); What’s My Name (#1); S&M (#1); Cheers (#10); We Found Love (#1).