- Tax dent in FCIB profits Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: The knowledge economy Read More
- Warrican the lone addition Read More
- Empire beat Police to take Elite lead Read More
- Sleep apnoea cause of sudden deaths? Read More
- LOUISE FAIRSAVE: Class of shareholdings Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
Jonathan Carter plucked out the off stump of last man Don O’Neal in dramatic fashion as Sagicor UWI pulled off a sensational six-run victory over CGI Maple to capture the Sagicor General Super Cup in a low-scoring final at Kensington Oval yesterday. Set 120 for victory after restricting favourites UWI to 119 all out off 40.5 overs, Maple limped to 113 all out off 41.5 overs. “It’s a really, really good feeling. We put in a very good performance today with the ball. “We did not get enough runs with the bat. We knew that it was going to be tough to defend the runs against a quality side, but the guys stuck it out very well,” UWI captain Kyle Corbin told NATIONSPORT after the match.