- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Culture is key to business success Read More
- Numbers not adding up Read More
- Russell still king Read More
- ‘Butter Beans’ Double ‘O’ hero Read More
- HEALING HERBS: Whiff of rosemary will do you good Read More
- WILD COOT: Development bank missed Read More
- Thousands take the Hill Read More
Jonathan Carter plucked out the off stump of last man Don O’Neal in dramatic fashion as Sagicor UWI pulled off a sensational six-run victory over CGI Maple to capture the Sagicor General Super Cup in a low-scoring final at Kensington Oval yesterday. Set 120 for victory after restricting favourites UWI to 119 all out off 40.5 overs, Maple limped to 113 all out off 41.5 overs. “It’s a really, really good feeling. We put in a very good performance today with the ball. “We did not get enough runs with the bat. We knew that it was going to be tough to defend the runs against a quality side, but the guys stuck it out very well,” UWI captain Kyle Corbin told NATIONSPORT after the match.