US President Donald Trump boards Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland, US, before his departure to New York, December 2, 2017. (Reuters)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Nature Fun Ranch Read More
- BRA closing early at Weymouth and Pine Read More
- Brazilian midfielder Kaka retires at age 35 Read More
- Brereton keeps title Read More
- Give monument some attention Read More
- Govt should be solutions-driven Read More
- The Last Jedi cruises toward $200 million domestic debut Read More
WASHINGTON – US President Donald Trump, in his first comment on a guilty plea by his first national security adviser Michael Flynn to lying to the FBI, said on Saturday there was “absolutely no collusion” between his campaign and Russia.
Trump made his comment to reporters as he departed the White House.
Flynn, as part of his plea on Friday, agreed to cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into possible collusion between Russia and Trump’s 2016 presidential election campaign. (Reuters)