US President Donald Trump boards Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland, US, before his departure to New York, December 2, 2017. (Reuters)
- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- A work in progress Read More
- Windies Women complete camp before ICC WT20 Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- iWeb defending crown Read More
WASHINGTON – US President Donald Trump, in his first comment on a guilty plea by his first national security adviser Michael Flynn to lying to the FBI, said on Saturday there was “absolutely no collusion” between his campaign and Russia.
Trump made his comment to reporters as he departed the White House.
Flynn, as part of his plea on Friday, agreed to cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into possible collusion between Russia and Trump’s 2016 presidential election campaign. (Reuters)