Gabrielle Murray (GP)
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Windies slide Read More
- Cultural’s crown Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Police are seeking the assistance of the public in locating a missing girl.
She is 14-year-old Gabrielle Delicia Murray, a pupil of the Seventh Day Adventist School, who resides at Cherry Grove, St John.
She was last seen by her father around 7 a.m., on Monday, December 4, when he transported her to the Fairchild Street Bus Terminal to catch a bus to school, and has not been seen since. At the time she was wearing her school uniform.
Gabrielle is 5 feet 6 inches tall, of medium build, dark complexion, has a round head, oval face, brown eyes, small nose, and has an erect appearance. Her ears are not pierced, she is asthmatic, and is in the habit of eating ice.
Anyone with information relative to the whereabouts of Gabrielle Delicia Murray, is being asked to contact the District ‘C’, Police Station at 416-8200, or 416-8201, Police Emergency number 211, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477), or the nearest Police Station. (PR)