- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Law suspended by ICC for opening two ODIs Read More
- Windies men target improved performances in ODIs and T20Is in India Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Police have arrested and charged Nikolas Ishmael Raheem Hall, 21, of #1 Halls Village, St James for a number of firearm and drug related offences, allegedly committed on Monday, December 4, at Husbands, St James.
Hall was arrested and charged for unlawful possession of a firearm, unlawful possession of six rounds of ammunition and unlawful possession of 28 grams of cannabis.
Members of the Anti-gun Unit were on duty along Husbands Road, St James, when they encountered Hall as the pillion rider on a motor cycle, without wearing a helmet. Hall subsequently jumped from the cycle and ran away. He was pursued by the officers, who held him.
A subsequent search of his person, revealed the firearm, ammunition, and drugs in his possession. He was arrested and later charged for the offences.
Hall is expected to appear in the Holetown Magistrates Court tomorrow. (PR)