- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Nature Fun Ranch Read More
- BRA closing early at Weymouth and Pine Read More
- Brazilian midfielder Kaka retires at age 35 Read More
- Brereton keeps title Read More
- Give monument some attention Read More
- Govt should be solutions-driven Read More
- The Last Jedi cruises toward $200 million domestic debut Read More
Police are seeking the assistance of the public in locating a missing man. He is 44-year-old Richard Decoursey Rollock of Half Moon Fort, St Lucy. He was last seen about 9 a.m. on Monday December 4, 2017, in the Cheapside Terminal awaiting a bus to take him home.
He was wearing a long black pants, a dark Hawaiian print shirt and a pair of tan sandals. He was carrying a blue haversack.
Rollock is six feet tall, slimly built and of dark complexion.
He has a round head and face and his black and grey hair is in an afro. Rollock has brown eyes and a large nose and large ears. He is knock-kneed.
The missing man is known to frequent the Half Moon Fort and Moon Town, St Lucy.
Anyone with information relative to his whereabouts is asked to contact District “E” Police Station at 419-1730, or 419-1731, police emergency number 211 or the nearest police station.
Meanwhile, police say 30-year-old Sade Akieba Antonio Straughn of Rockhampton Road, Jackson, St Michael and 14-year-old Gabrielle Delicia Murray of Cherry Grove, St John have been traced and are safe. (PR/NB)