- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Regional Under-15 tournament a platform for future stars Read More
- Coach LeSaldo making impact Read More
- A dream or nightmare? Read More
- Welcome to a different place Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
Police have charged a 28-year-old St Michael man with rape. He was the subject of a wanted bulletin, was captured by police on Sunday, December 3, at Britton’s Hill, St Michael.
He appeared before Magistrate Cuffy-Sargeant in the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court today. He was granted bail at the sum of $5 000, with one surety, and will reappear in Court on March 29, 2018.
As part of his bail condition he is to report to District ‘A’ Police Station every Wednesday before 12 noon. (PR)