- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Nature Fun Ranch Read More
- BRA closing early at Weymouth and Pine Read More
- Spinners seal it Read More
- Kaipo takes fight to Hornby Read More
- Renovate education engine Read More
- Give monument some attention Read More
- The Last Jedi cruises toward $200 million domestic debut Read More
Police have charged a 28-year-old St Michael man with rape. He was the subject of a wanted bulletin, was captured by police on Sunday, December 3, at Britton’s Hill, St Michael.
He appeared before Magistrate Cuffy-Sargeant in the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court today. He was granted bail at the sum of $5 000, with one surety, and will reappear in Court on March 29, 2018.
As part of his bail condition he is to report to District ‘A’ Police Station every Wednesday before 12 noon. (PR)