- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Law suspended by ICC for opening two ODIs Read More
- Windies men target improved performances in ODIs and T20Is in India Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Police have charged a 28-year-old St Michael man with rape. He was the subject of a wanted bulletin, was captured by police on Sunday, December 3, at Britton’s Hill, St Michael.
He appeared before Magistrate Cuffy-Sargeant in the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court today. He was granted bail at the sum of $5 000, with one surety, and will reappear in Court on March 29, 2018.
As part of his bail condition he is to report to District ‘A’ Police Station every Wednesday before 12 noon. (PR)