- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Law suspended by ICC for opening two ODIs Read More
- Windies men target improved performances in ODIs and T20Is in India Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
A 21-year-old St James man who was charged with firearm and drug-related offences has been remanded to prison.
Nikolas Ishmael Raheem Hall of #1 Halls Village, appeared before Magistrate Wanda Blair in the Holetown Magistrates’ Court today.
He is accused of unlawful possession of a firearm, unlawful possession of six rounds of ammunition and unlawful possession of 28 grammes of cannabis.
Hall was arrested on Wednesday by members of the Anti-gun Unit who were on duty along Husbands Road, St James.
He was the pillion rider on a motorcycle and he jumped off and ran away when he saw the officers.
He was pursued and held by the officers. A subsequent search of his person allegedly revealed the firearm, ammunition, and drugs in his possession. (PR/NB)