- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Nature Fun Ranch Read More
- BRA closing early at Weymouth and Pine Read More
- Brereton keeps title Read More
- Drug problem Read More
- Give monument some attention Read More
- Govt should be solutions-driven Read More
- The Last Jedi cruises toward $200 million domestic debut Read More
A 21-year-old St James man who was charged with firearm and drug-related offences has been remanded to prison.
Nikolas Ishmael Raheem Hall of #1 Halls Village, appeared before Magistrate Wanda Blair in the Holetown Magistrates’ Court today.
He is accused of unlawful possession of a firearm, unlawful possession of six rounds of ammunition and unlawful possession of 28 grammes of cannabis.
Hall was arrested on Wednesday by members of the Anti-gun Unit who were on duty along Husbands Road, St James.
He was the pillion rider on a motorcycle and he jumped off and ran away when he saw the officers.
He was pursued and held by the officers. A subsequent search of his person allegedly revealed the firearm, ammunition, and drugs in his possession. (PR/NB)