- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Skeete and Mayers bow out Read More
- North Stars ‘safe as ever’ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Customers across Barbados are experiencing internet outages.
In an announcement on its Facebook page, Flow Barbados said an ongoing issue was affecting broadband services.
“Please know our engineers are at this moment working assiduously to restore connectivity in the shortest possible time frame.
“We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and understanding,” the company said. (PR)