- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new CIO, managing director Read More
- Sam Lord’s Castle: Into The Future Read More
- Easy, breezy Butterfly Read More
- North pull it off Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Solidarity now an empty slogan Read More
- King Bubba on Bequia stage tonight Read More
Customers across Barbados are experiencing internet outages.
In an announcement on its Facebook page, Flow Barbados said an ongoing issue was affecting broadband services.
“Please know our engineers are at this moment working assiduously to restore connectivity in the shortest possible time frame.
“We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and understanding,” the company said. (PR)