Dr David Browne. (FILE)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new CIO, managing director Read More
- Sam Lord’s Castle: Into The Future Read More
- Easy, breezy Butterfly Read More
- North pull it off Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Solidarity now an empty slogan Read More
- King Bubba on Bequia stage tonight Read More
A first form student at a secondary school who took a daredevil plunge over a 12-foot balcony did not suffer any injuries.
Reports indicate that the incident occurred last Monday just before morning assembly at Queen’s College.
A concerned parent called the NATION about the incident. When contacted, principal David Browne said the child had received medical attention.
“He was sent him for a detailed physical examination,” Browne said, adding that his parents were also advised that he should receive psychological treatment.
The principal explained that the boy jumped over the balcony after some children dared him to do it. (MB)
Please read the full story in today's Weekend Nation, or in the eNATION edition.