Barbadian DJ Justin "Jus-Jay" King. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- Legal battle Read More
- City earns Premier League promotion Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Puff of Colour regrets fracas, reviewing event Read More
Disc jockey Justin Jus-Jay King will be carrying the Barbados flag in the Red Bull 3Style World Finals VIII next year.
He was named as one of three wild cards this morning in the competition which will take place in Krakow, Poland.
Barbadian Andre DJ Puffy Parris won the 2016 staging of the global event.
Jus-Jay made the announcement on his Instagram page and noted that he will be representing Barbados and “the entire Caribbean”.
He also credited Rihanna with giving Barbadians the hope that they can excel globally in music. (NB)