Barbadian DJ Justin "Jus-Jay" King. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- LIAT CEO: Taxes on flights too high Read More
- International experts give digital marketing advice Read More
- BNA looks to raise $270 000 Read More
- It takes more than talent Read More
- Need change now more than ever Read More
- Keep buggery law Read More
- Verne Troyer, ‘Mini-Me’ in Austin Powers films, dies at 49 Read More
Disc jockey Justin Jus-Jay King will be carrying the Barbados flag in the Red Bull 3Style World Finals VIII next year.
He was named as one of three wild cards this morning in the competition which will take place in Krakow, Poland.
Barbadian Andre DJ Puffy Parris won the 2016 staging of the global event.
Jus-Jay made the announcement on his Instagram page and noted that he will be representing Barbados and “the entire Caribbean”.
He also credited Rihanna with giving Barbadians the hope that they can excel globally in music. (NB)