Barbadian DJ Justin "Jus-Jay" King. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Odds against Windies in One-Dayers Read More
- BFA’s Premier season starts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Disc jockey Justin Jus-Jay King will be carrying the Barbados flag in the Red Bull 3Style World Finals VIII next year.
He was named as one of three wild cards this morning in the competition which will take place in Krakow, Poland.
Barbadian Andre DJ Puffy Parris won the 2016 staging of the global event.
Jus-Jay made the announcement on his Instagram page and noted that he will be representing Barbados and “the entire Caribbean”.
He also credited Rihanna with giving Barbadians the hope that they can excel globally in music. (NB)