- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new CIO, managing director Read More
- Sam Lord’s Castle: Into The Future Read More
- Easy, breezy Butterfly Read More
- North pull it off Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Solidarity now an empty slogan Read More
- King Bubba on Bequia stage tonight Read More
The Barbados Revenue Authority wishes to advise the public that its branches at Weymouth and the Pine will be closing at noon on Monday, December 18, 2017.
All other branches will remain open for persons to conduct transactions.
Normal operations will resume at all branches on Tuesday, December 19, 2017. Any inconvenience caused is regretted. (PR)