- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- Legal battle Read More
- City earns Premier League promotion Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Puff of Colour regrets fracas, reviewing event Read More
The Barbados Revenue Authority wishes to advise the public that its branches at Weymouth and the Pine will be closing at noon on Monday, December 18, 2017.
All other branches will remain open for persons to conduct transactions.
Normal operations will resume at all branches on Tuesday, December 19, 2017. Any inconvenience caused is regretted. (PR)